Aunty Dale Chapman delivers an engaging and insightful journey to her audience, drawing from a wealth of information and cultural knowledge.
My Dilly Bag tailors engagement to suit your needs, providing information and the opportunity to sample bushfood.
We are busy going virtual:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic that is affecting the education sectors around the world, we want to help out as much as possible. My Dilly Bag is evolving and adapting to the new way of delivering our unique workshops. The team are here to support you during this changing time.
Contact Us to arrange a virtual event
Festival, shows and schools
- 30 minute rotating group session (4 per day)
- Taste and chat circle - ingredients and creations passed around in a discussion format.
Corporate and community groups
- 60 minute bush tucker tasting table
- Short demonstration of a bush food dish
- Facilitating and presenting to a seated audience
If you are looking for something more hands on, please see our Cooking Classes
Your experience can include:
- Tips on where to forage or buy products
- Tasters of delicious bush foods (seasonal)
- Instructions to incorporate bush foods into your cooking at home
- Outline of native botanical health benefits
- Understand Aboriginal culture in a new way
- Large presentations or small intimate groups
- Adults, Youth, and Children
- Hosted at your venue - we come to you
- Optional use of local ingredients/garden walks
- Bush food infusion tastings
Timeframes: available for varied length, please mention on booking.
What to bring: No equipment needed.
How to book:
Register your interest on our contact us page to provide you with the right solution for your needs and a formal quote. POA - travel and accommodation may be additional.
Any questions and to complete the form please contact us
Please note: The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at the experience provider's discretion.