In our online cooking class, you are going to learn how to practically incorporate native ingredients into your everyday cooking and access the unique flavours of Australia.
$156 + GST
Aunty Dale's insightful bushfoods overview video
16 Videos to choose from
4 Delicious Bonus Recipes
My Dilly Bag Cooking Starter Kitincluded - usually received within 7 to 14 days (region dependant)
Learn at your own pace from anywhere - You will receive login details via email
My Bushfood Kitchen:
- Wunya! Welcome!
- About Native Australian Botanicals
- Bonus video
- Davidson Plum & Anise Myrtle Cocktail/Mocktail
- Lemon Myrtle Tea
- 3 Myrtles & Hibiscus Ice Tea
- Bonus Recipe: Native Chai Tea
- Bunya Nut Pesto
- Bunya Nut Creamy Pasta
- Dooja Lime Marmalade with Croissants
- Cinnamon Myrtle Damper
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Bonus Recipe: Old Man Saltbush & Vinegar Popcorn
- Seafood Myrtle Pasta
- Lemon Aspen Macadamia Butter Fish Parcels
- Kangaroo Marinade & Thai Salad Cups
- Tempura Veggies & Seafood with Mango Lemon Aspen Mayonnaise
- Bonus Recipe: Lemon Aspen Butter
- Lilly Pilly & Strawberry Gum Jam Tart
- Lemon Myrtle & Finger Lime Cheesecake
- Davidson Plum & Anise Myrtle Poached Pears
- Wattle Seed Ice Cream
- Wattle Seed Smoothie
- Bonus Recipe: Wattle Seed Tuiles
Internet & device- you will receive login details via email and gain immediate access to our online learning environment, for 12 months.
Equipment from a basic kitchen. A list of tools is provided in each recipe with alternative options.
My Dilly Bag Cooking Starter Kit includes a spice kit and products mentioned in the recipes. We will ship to you on order. It usually arrives in 7-14 days (region dependant).
Supplies - Once you gain access, check the list of ingredients in each recipe which can be foraged from your own stomping ground, ordered from your local fruit and veg shop or community garden. For local customers to My Dilly Bag, pick up seasonal produce in-store.
A fun and inquisitive spirit- play to your heart's content.
- Fun!!!Aunty Dale is a real hoot. This is your chance to spend some time getting to know this wonderful woman and hear her story.
- Connection Positively connect with Aboriginal culture around your kitchen table.
- Confidence Know exactly how to use native ingredients in your own cooking into the future.
- A love affair with bushfood We warn you, it's seriously more-ish so be prepared to want a bushfood garden and ongoing supplies of these fascinating flavours of Australia.
This is a whole new way of sharing food. Once you try it, you'll want to wow your family and friends - so you'll need supplies!
As a thank you gift, when you purchase your next My Dilly Bag Cooking Starter Kit we will send you a bushfood product to try something new.