For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “us”, “our” and “we” refers to MyDillyBag.com.au and My Dilly Bag and “you” and “your” refers to you, the client, visitor, Website user or person using our Website.
By purchasing a class with us, you agree to the following terms:
- In consideration of participating in My Dilly Bag cooking classes, I acknowledge and understand the dangers and risks inherent in such activities related to preparing food, consuming certain foods and working with tools and appliances.
- You hereby waive, release and discharge My Dilly Bag and its instructors, officers and employees against any and all claims, demands, action or causes of action for costs, expenses or damages to personal property or personal injury, or death, which may result from your participation in these activities.
- In order for our workshop class to operate:
- all children aged 12-16 must attend our workshop with an adult over the age of 18 years old;
- if a minimum group size of six (6) is not reached for your cooking class, we will be in contact at least three (3) working days to re-schedule a workshop class. In the event that you are unable to attend a different date, a credit voucher will be provided for your use.
- The menu is based on available seasonal produce and is subject to change at our discretion. You will not have your own workstation but will work in small groups with some of the lessons and demonstrations being hands-on.
Amendment of Terms
Content and Intellectual Property
All copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in the Website and the material on the Website (including, without limitation, the software, design, text and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website) are owned by use and protected by the laws of Australia and other countries.
We expressly reserve all copyright and trademark rights in all documents, information and materials on our Website and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
You are authorised to view the Website and its contents using your web browser or, where expressly invited to do so, to share certain content on social media. You must not otherwise reproduce, transmit (including broadcast), communicate, adapt, distribute, sell, modify or publish or otherwise use any of the material on the Website, including audio and video excerpts, except as permitted by statute or with our prior written consent.
Exclusion and Limitation Of Liability
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our Website that you agree and accept that we are not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the Website or your attendance at any workshop or class, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the Website. This includes your use or reliance on any third party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to our provision of goods and services on the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Non-excludable Rights”). We do not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but do exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute to the extent that we are able to do so. Refund re-supply of services.
Except as provided for by the Non-excludable Rights:
- All content and products are provided ‘as is’ and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose;
- We do not warrant that the functions contained in any content on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components;
- We do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website (including any related or linked websites) or any content on the Website in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise;
- You (and not us) assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant content on the Website;
- Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission on our part) will we be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website. You expressly acknowledge and agree that we may not exert control over users of the Website or other parties or websites referred to on the Website (including but not limited to individuals referred to on the Website as guests and/or experts) and is not liable either for their opinions or their behaviour, including any information and/or advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct;
- We are not liable for any loss or damage to the extent that it is caused by you; and
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability to you that may otherwise arise as a result from your use of the Website.
- To the extent that you exercise your Non-excludable Rights, we reserve our rights at law to determine the relief at our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, such relief may include (but not be limited to) refund, replacement or reinstatement or re-performance of and services provided.
- To the extent we supply any ‘recreational services’ or ‘recreational activities’ (within the meaning of the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) (Cth) or any State or Territory civil liability or consumer protection legislation or corresponding services or activities under any other applicable local law from your jurisdiction), you acknowledge that your participation in the recreational services and activities may involve risks, including personal injury and death. Prior to participating in the recreational services and activities, you must assess all the risks involved, including risks that may be caused by your own acts or omissions, your health condition/s, those of other users of the Website and risks that are not known to you or are not readily foreseeable at the time of participating in the recreational services and activities. By participating, you are doing so voluntarily and at your own risk. To the extent permitted and required by law, this is a risk warning pursuant to the various civil liability and consumer protection legislation. You assume all risks in connection with your participation in any recreational services and activities that
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Links to Other Websites
We may from time to time provide on its Website, links to other Websites, advertisements and information on those Websites for your convenience. In this Website, any frames, links or other references to other websites, persons or information are produced solely for convenience. Those references are not an endorsement of those parties or their products or services. We do not warrant the accuracy or suitability of any information contained in this or any other website.
Our Website may contain information or advertisements provided by third parties for which MyDillyBag.com.au accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any information or advice provided to you directly by third parties. We are making a ‘recommendation’ only and are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice received in this regard.
The information contained in this Website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You need to make your own enquiries to determine if the information or products are appropriate for your intended use.
Depending on your particular circumstances, we may collect and hold a range of different information. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use your information to maximise the services that we provide to you. We respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles.
We may collect your information in a number of ways, including directly from you (such as where you provide information to us or contact us with a query or request, from our records or from publicly available sources of information. If you choose not to provide certain information about yourself, we may not be able to provide you with the services of information you require.
We will not collect personal information that would be unlawful, unnecessary or unrelated to our business.
We may disclose your information as required or authorised by law, including to law enforcement and national security agencies, and other government and regulatory authorities, or to third parties who assist us to manage or develop our business. We do not intend to disclose your information to third parties outside of Australia.
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers is protected by our secure servers. Our secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all customer data collected is secured against unauthorised use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our Website servers.
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and assist in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our Website and services but not for any other use.
You must ensure that your access to the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
Promotions, Giveaways and Discount Vouchers
We may run promotions and giveaways. For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you must agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
Discount code usage is one (1) code per order per customer. If you forget to use a discount code, you will need to cancel and redo your order with the discount code applied. We will not refund the difference in cases of forgetting to use a discount code.
Any gift card purchased will have an expiry of three (3) years unless expressly stated otherwise. Please check your gift card or contact us for more information if you have any queries.
Our Refund and Cancellation Policy
All products and orders must be returned in their original condition. Failure to contact My Dilly Bag within seven (7) days of delivery will deem the good spoiled and your acceptance of the delivery, which you will be charged for. We may refund payment in the event that there is a confirmed error on our end and/or you have been incorrectly charged.
Customers bear all costs associated with the refusal and return of any order if there is no fault on the part of My Dilly Bag. Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions of My Dilly Bag will prohibit any refunds or credits being issued to you.
For any delivery or meal issues or feedback, please contact us within seven (7) days of receiving your order.
50% payment for our workshop classes is due on your booking with the balance payable at your workshop class. Booking is final, any changes may incur a small administration fee which may be charged at the election of My Dilly Bag.
Cancellation of your attendance at our workshop within five (5) working days of the event will result in a refund of 75% of the cost only. This is due to My Dilly Bag incurring costs to prepare for your workshop.
By accepting these terms and conditions you hereby authorise us to deduct any additional fees or charges payable from your nominated payment account should you cancel within five (5) working days of the event.
Risk and Title
The title in the products will pass to you from the time of delivery.
Exclusion of Unenforceable Terms
If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.
This agreement and this Website are subject to the laws of Queensland and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and us that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.